Skip to content
- “Failure analysis of one and two dimensional functionally graded structures by using peridynamic theory”, TUBITAK 3501. PI, 2020-Present.
- “Development of a new zigzag finite element formulation for structural analysis of laminated composite beams under static and dynamic loads”, TUBITAK 1002. PI, 2021- Present.
- “Multidisciplinary University Research Initiative (MURI) Program for Material Failure Prediction through Peridynamics” funded by The US Air Force Office of Scientific Research under grant number FA9550-14-1-0073 (AFOSR Program Managers, Drs. D. Stargel, A. Sayir, F. Fahroo, and J. Tiley). Researcher, 2013-2019.
- “Demonstration of Refined-Zigzag Theory for Predicting Failure in Composite Structures” funded by NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton, VA. (PI: Prof. Erdogan Madenci, Dr. Alexander Tessler). Researcher, 2016- 2017.
- “Elastic wave propagation in functionally graded circular cylinders” funded by Erciyes University, Turkey under grant number FBA-2016-6342. (PI: Prof. M. Kemal APALAK, Prof. J.N. REDDY) Researcher, 2016- 2019.
- “Stress analysis of sandwich beams with a functionally graded core by using peridynamic differential operator and refined zigzag theory” funded by TUBITAK-2209A, Academic advisor, 2019- 2020.
- “Peridynamic modeling of lithium-ion batteries” funded by TUBITAK-2209A, Academic advisor, 2020- 2021.